We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
You are more than welcome to read our full policy which by law we must have, but the main parts are this!
We use your data to:
- enhance your shopping experience
- to send you relevant promotions and offers, which you can un-subscribe at any time.
- to send your order to the shop you have purchased from so they can fulfill your order.
We DO NOT sell or swap your personal data to third parties for advertising purposes. We DO share your order information with the local shops you choose to shop with so they can fulfill your order.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect information to enhance your shopping experience with us and send you offers and promotions which we feel you will be interested in.
We do share your order information with the local shops you choose to shop with, We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us include Name, Address, Telephone number, e-mail. We DO NOT hold and financial information, the card payments are made through either Braintree or Paypal depending on your choice.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes, as well as tracking our advertising campaigns. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites including this one.
We work with various websites through our affiliate program. When a user visits from one of these partners a cookie is used to track the user. This enables us to pay a commission of any sales to the website.
3. Using your personal data
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you, payments are collected by either Braintree or Paypal depending on what you have chosen. We do not hold any personal financial information on our servers.
- send you commercial communications, including a newsletter;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested, together with SMS notifications if you have specifically requested this communication.
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com.
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
4. Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
5. International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries including the United States, Japan and other countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
6. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7. Policy amendments
8. Your rights
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time or unsubscribe online. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
9. Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
10. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information, which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12. Your rights
The right to access your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. This information is provided free of charge within one calendar month. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at the following address: email@example.com
The right to have your data corrected
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by emailing us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The right to erasure
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you would like us to erase your data, please email us at the following address: email@example.com
The right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority at any time.
Urban Brands ApS
A P Møllers alle 55
CVR: 32 35 00 54